dimanche 8 mars 2015

Measuring the resistance of the buttons on a steering wheel

Hi guys. I need to measure the resistance values of the buttons on the steering wheel of my car, so that I use the buttons on my stock steering wheel to control an aftermarket radio/head unit.



How do I measure the resistance of a steering wheel button using a digital multimeter? I don't currently have the steering wheel installed yet, so can I measure the resistance of the buttons without the steering wheel being installed and hooked into the ignition/electronics of the car? I'm an electrical newbie, so any detailed instructions on how to measure the resistance of a button is greatly appreciated.



Thanks a million!

Measuring the resistance of the buttons on a steering wheel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.