jeudi 19 mars 2015

Central Electric furnace EB12B Burnt wires

This morning I turned on my heat and the blower come on in the furnace but after a hour I noticed it was still cool in the house,felt the vent and no heat. I pulled the panel on the furnace and at the heating element part number 3500-412/A I found 2 burnt wires at what I'm assuming is called the sequencers,one is a blue or black wire and the other is red both leading to the 60 amp breakers. Any tips on what would cause these wires to burn into? I have not pulled the element out. I did notice some greenish white corrosion on the spade type connectors where these wires plug into the circuit breakers. The AC portion still operates

Central Electric furnace EB12B Burnt wires

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.