jeudi 19 mars 2015

Laminate Floor Pulling Apart

I'm noticing a problem in a laminate floor that was installed about 2 years ago in my house. In certain areas of the house the flooring appears to be separating and pulling apart - specifically around where the two pieces of my modular house joined together.



The house itself is a modular home that was built on a poured concrete foundation built in 1999. The laminate floor was added in 2013 on top of a linoleum floor. I suspect that the workmanship of the floor install wasn't exactly the greatest so is it possible that this is just normal settling and breakdown of the the floor, or is it possible that my house is going to collapse in on itself in the near future? I find it hard to believe that suddenly after 15 years the house would develop structural problems, but I can't ignore that there is some differences in my floor over the past 2 years.

Laminate Floor Pulling Apart

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.