jeudi 14 mai 2015

Can light LED retrofit vs. new LED bulb

So I have some can lights, and I'm thinking about putting LEDs in and adding a dimmer switch. I'm looking at these as LED retrofits: Commercial Electric 5 in. and 6 in. White Recessed LED Trim with 90 CRI, 2700K-CER6730AWH27 - The Home Depot

However, it looks like there's nothing more than a simple 40W incandescent in the lights now. I could replace it with a dimmable LED bulb for probably a little less than the cost of the can light retrofit kit.

Is there an advantage to the retrofit kit over swapping the bulbs, or am I just making things needlessly complicated?
Can light LED retrofit vs. new LED bulb

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.