mercredi 20 mai 2015

Rainsoft ec4 whole home "actual" maintenance needed

Hello All - thanks for taking a look at my question. I just wanted to know what "actual" maintenance is needed on these rainsoft ec4 softeners. To make a very long and very similar story short - my system was finally installed and has been operating correctly for over a year, going on 2. After a nightmarish run with this "company" who installed it incorrectly and was out numerous times on their own dime, not mine. . "the company" keeps calling me telling me I need maintenance on it. My fear is that after all the service / installation problems I had with "the company" - they will screw something up and I'll have to pay for something that was not originally broken to begin with. I am a big DIYer guy and if it IS something I can do myself, I would rather do so. Appreciate your insight.

The system is a Rainsoft ec4 whole home filtration system - with the resin tank and the brine tank.

Thank you
Rainsoft ec4 whole home "actual" maintenance needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.