jeudi 16 avril 2015

Can’t Communicate with the Scanner

Here is an unexpected problem. I have Epson Stylus NX230 wireless printer for about 2 years now and before was working / scanning fine under Vista. Last September I got a new laptop with windows 8.1 and installed printer and the printer is working fine but never tried the scanner. Today I had to scan a document and I get the message “Can’t communicate with the scanner”



Checking the web Epson says to uninstall the printer and rename C\windows\twain_32 to twain_32_old. I did this, and after a few reboots to clear old files I still get the same message. I even found the scan cfg file and manually input the MAC address and the results are the same.



Don’t understand why the printer works fine but not the scanner. Any ideas how to resolve this annoying problem?

Can’t Communicate with the Scanner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.