lundi 18 mai 2015

AC Condenser wont turn off

I have an Amana Model RCB24B2A outside condenser that is part of my AC unit. Whenever the desired temp goes down inside, the blower fan kicks off, but the outside unit fan continues to run non-stop. I cleaned the outside unit as much as possible, everything inside is clean and functioning properly as well. I had an AC guy come and tested all levels and he said everything is functioning normally.

HOWEVER, I just noticed there is ice build up on the copper pipe that comes out of the condenser. So now I have 2 issues. The condenser unit doesn't stop running, and there is ice build up as well. Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated. I dont want to call the HVAC guy again and pay even more money just for him to come out.
AC Condenser wont turn off

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.