vendredi 17 avril 2015

Custom VESA mount idea for TV on Thick Pole

Hi Everyone,



Im in a situation where I need to hand a small (24 inch) TV on a pole that goes through the corner of the kitchen. Its actually a 2 inch in diameter heating pipe, so it gets very hot when the uilding is being heated.



I am thinking I will need some kind of pipe clamp to initially get a hold of the heat pole. Maybe even two clamps 6 inches apart and then have some kind of threaded pipe conect the two in the middle and then one go horizontally towards the TV. Also, Is there something that is firefroof that I can wrap arouund the pipe so that it acts as insulation and prevents heat from spreading from pipe to the TV?



Ideally, I would like the TV to be able to rotate a little but I guess that can be done by the actually VESA part at the end as long as I can connect it to pipe somehow.



Thank you for any and all of your ideas.

Custom VESA mount idea for TV on Thick Pole

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.