samedi 18 avril 2015

Glass block wall repair

We have a glass block walk-in shower and have a little mold starting at the base of a couple of blocks. I'm looking for some tips on how best to repair this wall. See pics…







Lower outside of shower…







Lower inside of shower…





We had this happen about a year ago and I removed the grout and cleaned between the blocks and base. I squirted some bleach in there to kill the mold and also blew air between the blocks to dry it out. Sealed between the blocks with silicone and re-grouted.



Obviously the mold is back. What is the best way to address this? Remove and replace the two blocks? Can I take them out without damaging them or should I plan to break them and take them out in pieces?



I built this shower so I know how it goes together… there are plastic pieces between the blocks.

Glass block wall repair

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.