jeudi 16 avril 2015

How can I tile a shower if it's not plumb?

Here are a few pics of what I'm talking about. Shower has been kerdied (by me, i suck, i know). Any suggestions would be appreciated. For the bench (bottom left pic), at least, I think i know why those dont line up: i had to cut a corner out of the foam base and since it slopes the angle is slightly different, which leads me to believe I'd have to cut them on the bottom at an angle to get them to line up.



What the heck should I do?! I guess i could get them to line up a bit better once they're adhered to the wall (they're at a slight angle since they're leaning against the wall), but still, not plumb. Thanks!

How can I tile a shower if it's not plumb?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.