vendredi 17 avril 2015

Kenmore 80 series washermaking loud clicking sound during agitation

The other night I replaced the coupler clutch because the spin was not working on our washer. After replacing all the parts, I filled the tub and put into spin cycle. All seemed to work fine and the machine spun out dry. However, when my daughter loaded the machine with clothes, a very loud clicking sound started coming out from what seems like the bottom of the washer. The agitator does not seem to be engaging properly though, when I look at the agitator dogs, it appears they are engaging properly. Could I have reassembled something incorrectly underneath? I did not take apart the motor from the transmission when I repaired as there was no need to do that. Anyone have a clue?

Kenmore 80 series washermaking loud clicking sound during agitation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.