lundi 20 avril 2015

Simon XTi

I have the Simon XTi system and most of the time it functions well. The problem I have is when we have any sort of power outage. It can be for a minute, an hour, a day, etc. When power is restored I get the old "System Battery Low" alert. This has happened from day 1 on the system. At that time I called in and was sent a new battery. It has not helped. I can do the reset prodedure in my sleep. I recently bought a new battery thinking it may solve the problem. It has not! So Far no help from Livewatch. They want me to replace the system master @ $99 and it will NOT work with my two existing touch pads. Is this a common problem with these units? It wouldn't be so bad but we have frequent outages. Unit seems to function perfectly when there is no power outage. Bought the system in Fall 2012.
Thks
Russ
Simon XTi

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.