vendredi 17 avril 2015

Suggestion please-House surge protector-Type 2

I am looking for some suggestions please for a house surge protection device type 2 so I can connect it to my breaker panel. 200amp. Square D QO



There are so many advertised out there and range in price from very reasonable to very expensive. My main concern is to protect my electronic equipment like my flat screen tvs and laptop computers in my home. I know that there is no guarantee of the performance being 100% protected but it helps as i will also have individual surge protectors at each connection to my electronics where they plug in.



I can easily do this myself as connecting it to the panel but would prefer some advise from the pros here as to what they feel would be a good one. My price range is about $60 to $100 for the device. I realize that most will require a dedicated 2 pole breaker which i can also do myself.



Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Suggestion please-House surge protector-Type 2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.