dimanche 17 mai 2015

Consistent, repetitive clicking coming from duct

Had a pretty big rain come through last night; and this morning in one of the rooms in my house, I can hear a repetitive clicking coming from the A/C duct. It's a consistent, mechanical noise, making a distinct tick-tock, almost like there's a clock in there. The sound only comes from one room (an upstairs, side room in a two story house), I can't hear it, even remotely from other ducts or from the attic (though I am not able to get very close to this particular duct in the attic), and the sound seems too consistent to be dripping water. Short of someone sneaking into my house and sticking a time bomb in my A/C, I'm at a complete loss. Anyone out there have any ideas?
Consistent, repetitive clicking coming from duct

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.