dimanche 17 mai 2015

wall supply for rim-mount clawfoot tub

I am trying to nail down fixture details for a new tub and shower project and have found a rim-drilled claw foot tub and rim-mount faucet. Problem is I have to bring supply from the wall, and it seems that floor supply lines are assumed for this type of installation. Maybe I am just not searching the right way. Can I just use a standard braided stainless steel supply line to go from the wall to under the tub rim and mount the faucet? I'm sure if I contacted the tub and faucet seller they would be happy to sell me something pricey and fancy, but I would like it if I could do the other instead if it would work, depending on whether the connections are compatible.
wall supply for rim-mount clawfoot tub

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.