vendredi 17 avril 2015

1/8" Wood Recommendation for Refacing Stair Risers?

My home, which was built about a year and a half ago, came with carpeted stairs. It was cheap carpeting, so we're going to replace with wood stairs.



The wood underneath the carpet is pretty cheap, so we're gonna pop off the treads and replace with stained/poly'ed oak.



As for the risers, we want to get some decent 1/8" wood to paint/poly and attach to the front of the current risers. I'm just not sure what to get. I was checking out both oak and maple plywood at the hardware store today and it just looks like if I hit that with a circular saw, it's going to split all along the edges.



Any recommendations for what I should buy to reface those risers?

1/8" Wood Recommendation for Refacing Stair Risers?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.