samedi 18 avril 2015

Help with vapor barrier had some mold growth

I used rmax 1/2 and furring strips last year started measuring for cabinets and noticed surface mold on the unfinished drywall at the outlets and some screw holes. (Not black mold) I removed the drywall and noticed mold growing on the back side but only where the furring strips were touching the drywall. I replaced 90% of the wood when I replaced it couple years ago. Was i supposed to use a barrier? exterior wall,block home, stucco outside.





I plan on bleaching the wood (letting dry couple of days) then putting in the unfaced insulation and the 6mil plastic up, then drywall.



Would this be correct I live in FL.

Help with vapor barrier had some mold growth

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.