lundi 20 avril 2015

HP470 Mountfield Lawnmover (Bridge & Stratton Engine)- Hunting - please help?

Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I bought a HP470 Mountfield a few years ago and use every summer.

I noticed last year it was hunting and smoking, I changed the Diaghram and worked much smoother, this was about 6 months ago.

I wanted to cut the grass and this time would not start, so I changed:

1. Mountfield 4 stroke oil changed
2. Air Filter changed
3. New diaphram kit installed

"....Now it runs but still lumpy hunting rather than running with enough revs to cut grass.."

I have read the posts had simlair issue. Although am I missing something. Any assistance would be appreciated?

Regards T
HP470 Mountfield Lawnmover (Bridge & Stratton Engine)- Hunting - please help?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.