lundi 20 avril 2015

Power outage and now computer won't turn on

I had a power outage this morning and now my desktop won't turn on. Everything else that's plugged into the surge protector is working and in fact, the green light is on in the back of the computer. Just when I press the on/off button, nothing happens. :wall: Just the button itself, I'm talking about.
It's an older computer and I only use if for a couple things, however, I'd like to be able to get it on again.
It's an HP Pavillion m9340f, if that matters.
I tried unplugging it and replugging and still nothing.
Anyone have a clue what the problem might be?
Thanks!
Power outage and now computer won't turn on

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.