jeudi 16 avril 2015

Bradford White gas water heater burner does not come on sometimes.

Maybe a year ago my hot water quit working and I noticed that everything looked and sounded like it was running correctly, but the burner was not lit. However, the pilot was on and I didn't smell gas. I unplugged the water heater and plugged it back in and the burner came back on and heated as normal. Continued working for months until the same thing occurred. Basically, when it stops I can unplug it and plug it back in and it works for various time periods. Seems to be more frequent now and I'm ready to try and fix it. My 2 thoughts are to replace the thermocouple first and if that doesn't solve it then the gas valve. Water heater is a Bradford White Model MIITW50T6BN12 / 48 gal. / natural gas.



Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bradford White gas water heater burner does not come on sometimes.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.