I will be replacing my current CookTop (MagicChef). I am not sure what the model number is.
I will be replacing it with this one:
Maytag® 30-inch | Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop | with Speed Heat™ Element | MEC7430BS
http://ift.tt/1CefZem
The current cooktop is wired to 220v with two 40amp circuit breakers. Will this be sufficient for this new cooktop? I noticed some type of metal box underneath the cabinet.
Although a general contractor will be installing it, I just want to understand if there are any limitation or anything that I should be aware of.
Thanks
I will be replacing it with this one:
Maytag® 30-inch | Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop | with Speed Heat™ Element | MEC7430BS
http://ift.tt/1CefZem
The current cooktop is wired to 220v with two 40amp circuit breakers. Will this be sufficient for this new cooktop? I noticed some type of metal box underneath the cabinet.
Although a general contractor will be installing it, I just want to understand if there are any limitation or anything that I should be aware of.
Thanks
Electrical for CookTop
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire