lundi 6 avril 2015

2 Sub Panels , 1 attached garage 1 next to main panel?

I currently have a 200 main amp panel in my basement. It is pretty full and I would like to add a second subpanel for when I finish the basement and a third subpanel for the garage. I looked at this forum a good amount and this is my current plan. I live in the US. Please tell me if I am way off base. I would like to run the maximum amps I can to the 3 car attached garage using 2-2-2 3E Aluminum SEU wire as it seems to be the most cost effective. The run will be about 70' and will all be inside. Would I be able to run an 80 amp breaker or 100 amps? I am getting a little confused on the temp ratings. What panel would you all recommend, I was looking at a 12 space 24 circuit main panel for the garage and basement. Once I have the garage wired I would also like to have at least a 60 amp panel in the basement for a future home theater and other things. Are there any special precautions I need to take with aluminum wire, is there a specific panel I should use? I have done a fair amount of circuit work before but never ran a sub panel or two for that matter. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thanks

2 Sub Panels , 1 attached garage 1 next to main panel?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.