jeudi 16 avril 2015

Crystal Quest 3 housing undersink filter.. leak?

I've had this filter for about 6 years. I replace the filters every 6 months.

Recently, the input elbow (1/4") has been leaking.



So I got a new one, put some plumbers/teflon tape on the threads and installed it. Put in new 1/4" poly line and opened the valve.



At first I thought all was well but after a few days I have noticed a small leak again. Small leak as in 1 drop an hour or so. Very very slow, but if not fixed it will pool up in the cabinet under the sink and grow mold.



Should I use more teflon tape? Perhaps the threads in the filter housing itself are worn our and I have to replace the entire filter housing?



Thanks!

Crystal Quest 3 housing undersink filter.. leak?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.