Im not sure where to post this but here goes...
I am having a tree removed from the yard. A bucket truck needs to be driven into the yard to do the work. The tree cutter intends to lay plywood down as to not damage the lawn.
However, I just realized there is a clay sewer line buried about 2' to 2.5' feet.
There is also a 1" galvanized steel electrical conduit that is buried about a 1" below.
The truck will certainly pass over both and possible by parked directly over these two items during the work.
Is this a bad idea?
I am having a tree removed from the yard. A bucket truck needs to be driven into the yard to do the work. The tree cutter intends to lay plywood down as to not damage the lawn.
However, I just realized there is a clay sewer line buried about 2' to 2.5' feet.
There is also a 1" galvanized steel electrical conduit that is buried about a 1" below.
The truck will certainly pass over both and possible by parked directly over these two items during the work.
Is this a bad idea?
Driving over sewer/electrical line
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire