Hey, I built a coffee table with pine lumber. Sanded and stained. Looked good.
While the stain was drying, my 3 year old son, dumped the rest of the stain on the table in random fashion. It did not come to my attention for a couple hours and it was already partially dried in a caked on fashion. I wiped what I could and tried sanding it down. The worst is removed, but it is far from uniform now and there are little "flecks" of dark stain in the wood where he spilled it.
Is there any hope from staining and resanding or should I just redo the table-top? Any help appreciated.
While the stain was drying, my 3 year old son, dumped the rest of the stain on the table in random fashion. It did not come to my attention for a couple hours and it was already partially dried in a caked on fashion. I wiped what I could and tried sanding it down. The worst is removed, but it is far from uniform now and there are little "flecks" of dark stain in the wood where he spilled it.
Is there any hope from staining and resanding or should I just redo the table-top? Any help appreciated.
Problem with stain - please help
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire