dimanche 19 avril 2015

Dusk to Dawn + Timer + Motion Detector

Hi,

I have external lights on the front of my garage that are currently controlled by a simple switch. I want something that will work as below:



- They should turn on every day in the evening once it gets dark

- They should stay on for 3 hours (or say, till 11 PM), and then switch to motion sensor mode

- After 11 PM during the night, they should stay on for 5 mins whenever there is motion detected.

- I can manually turn them completely off, or on if required.



Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? I only find motion sensors or dusk to dawn (photocell) sensors and nothing that combines the functions. I can wire in a motion sensor or a photocell but the timer part is tricky.

Dusk to Dawn + Timer + Motion Detector

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.