vendredi 10 avril 2015

GE DRYER - Timer shaft worn completely off, need to replace timer - How To?

I have a GE Dryer - Model # GTDP300EM1WS / Serial # GV810389A, about 3 years old and the shaft that turns to set the timer so that the dryer will run is now worn completely off so that I can no longer turn on the dryer. (The beginning of this problem started when the front knob, ring cracked and so I just took it off and began turning the shaft with a pliers). From my research, I guess I have determined that I would have to replace the whole timer piece as you cannot just replace the shaft itself. Could someone advise the proper part numbers that I would need including new front turn knob - Also, advise on the best way/place to get these parts and a description of the process to replace the timer including wiring. Thanks for your help!

GE DRYER - Timer shaft worn completely off, need to replace timer - How To?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.