I have a valve right outside the house, along the wall. When I went to turn it on for the first time, water gushed out through the inside of the wall into the house, it appears to come out about a foot before the valve itself. I'm assuming a pipe burst during the winter..
My main question is, if a pipe burst - why would it only leak when I open the valve? I would expect it to always have water pressure and be leaking, unless the valve itself is the issue..Does this sound right?
It looks like i'd need to open the wall from the outside to take a look, which I may have to get someone to do..
My main question is, if a pipe burst - why would it only leak when I open the valve? I would expect it to always have water pressure and be leaking, unless the valve itself is the issue..Does this sound right?
It looks like i'd need to open the wall from the outside to take a look, which I may have to get someone to do..
Issue with my outdoor hose valve
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire