mardi 7 avril 2015

Leaky garden hose

Hey, I am having an issue with my garden hose in the garage. Last summer I replaced the piping that went from the inside of my house to the garage because when I used it, it leaked down my basement wall and did some damage to the drywall and paint. I replaced it with all new piping and tap and everything worked fine.



Fastforward to this spring, I go outside and see the bucket that my hose was laying in was full or water. I thought this was a fluke so I emptied the bucket and went on my merry way. I go out to the garage later and there is water all over my garage floor, from the hose leaking. It now permanently drips out of the hose. Can anyone explain what I did wrong that would make a perma-drip out of the hose even though the tap is completely off?

Leaky garden hose

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.