I'm wondering what the best process is for me to get bids on repairing/replacing my main sewer line. I have 2 issues, one is tree roots in a couple spots and another is the pipe is offset in at least one location. I've had a camera sent down in the past which is how we discovered these issues after they cleaned out the pipe and got the roots out.
Some of what I don't know is exactly where the offset is occurring. They didn't have the "signal" device on the camera or the reading device to determine where it was located above ground. Because of this, I'm sure I will need to get another camera sent down that has this capability. I just don't want to have to pay for this for every quote that I need.
Any suggestion as to how I should approach this? Pay one company to help locate the problem areas and have them mark the yard or something? That way additional companies can come look and see the problem areas w/out having to re-camera?
Thanks!
Some of what I don't know is exactly where the offset is occurring. They didn't have the "signal" device on the camera or the reading device to determine where it was located above ground. Because of this, I'm sure I will need to get another camera sent down that has this capability. I just don't want to have to pay for this for every quote that I need.
Any suggestion as to how I should approach this? Pay one company to help locate the problem areas and have them mark the yard or something? That way additional companies can come look and see the problem areas w/out having to re-camera?
Thanks!
Main sewer replacement/repair
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire