mercredi 18 mars 2015

KItchenaid Gas Range...burner problem

I've got a Kitchenaid gas range with glass top and the newer style gas burners.

I don;t know the model number of the range but don;t think it should matter.

3 of the 4 burners light fine from the ignitors though one of them seems a bit slower.



The 4th burner will not light from the ignitor, it lights right off with an old bbq lighter that is out of butane and just sparks. I know I am getting an ample gas supply and I can see where the spark is active. I've lifted off the top plate of the burner and cleaned the interior, the spillway for the gas to the ignitor is clear.



The range has been moved for floor work under it and since then it is slightly off level - could this be causing the problem in just this one (front right burner)? This problem has started since the floor was done but it did not start immediately afterwards.



Thanks in advance for your replies!

KItchenaid Gas Range...burner problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.