mercredi 8 avril 2015

Cook Top Whip Junction

I should know this and don't. In many years of remodels, I have never connected 2 whips together.

The situation:



New Cook Top to be installed next week. The junction box is technically accessible, but very hard to get to, and even harder to get two hands in.



To remove old cook top, I removed whip at cook top rather than J-box.



I was thinking I could install a new J-box in cook top cabinet, connect the two whips. I would take every precaution such as grounding box and using anti-short bushings.



My concern is that this is specialized wire running through whip (high temp?), but other than that looks like it could be connected with wire nuts just the same as any other wires.

Cook Top Whip Junction

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.