Any time I make egg, ham, or tuna salad (either by recipe or just winging it) for sandwiches, it turns out just fine initially. Tasty and creamy with a bit of zing.
Put it in a container and the next day it's always watery and runny.
I always drain and let dry anything that's kind of moist, like chopped ham, celery, onions, relish, etc. I mean, I'll put it between some paper towels and set a plate on top (repeat if the towels get saturated), then after a while uncover it and let it air dry before I mix it up. I've even tried lowering the amount of dressing (I don't like mayo, so I use Miracle Whip), but it still happens.
What am I doing wrong? I hate buying pre-made since I can make 3 times as much for the price they want.
Put it in a container and the next day it's always watery and runny.
I always drain and let dry anything that's kind of moist, like chopped ham, celery, onions, relish, etc. I mean, I'll put it between some paper towels and set a plate on top (repeat if the towels get saturated), then after a while uncover it and let it air dry before I mix it up. I've even tried lowering the amount of dressing (I don't like mayo, so I use Miracle Whip), but it still happens.
What am I doing wrong? I hate buying pre-made since I can make 3 times as much for the price they want.
Sandwich spreads
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire