dimanche 5 avril 2015

Hunter fan and light not working

I went over to help a friend out with his fan and light, and sure nothing works. I took the switch apart, and found the red going to the light/fan. I also saw were they had put the black into the line voltage so I took that apart and caped it. Still nothing. I then when to the fan/light and they had the red, black line connected I took off the black and caped that. still nothing. lots of power, 120 volts. I guess the question is, because he had power running up to the light/fan at all times through the black wire, could he burned out the fan/light internal works?

single throw sw.

checked bulbs.

pull chain operation.

no remote.

sw. good.

Hunter fan and light not working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.