Currently underway with my kitchen remodel [contractor] and have a range hood and gas stove receptacle on the same circuit as a bathroom and the master bedroom.
I understand that this circuit will need to be split up into at least 2 circuits [1 for bath and 1 for MBed to bring up to code [will have electrician do this] with new sub-panel but because of the above, do I also need to have the two kitchen electrics split away [and tied into a kitchen circuit]?
Or, if there is a comprehensive source that I could access online to see the code changes then I could look it up. My code book is AWOL [and from 2003].
Thanks
I understand that this circuit will need to be split up into at least 2 circuits [1 for bath and 1 for MBed to bring up to code [will have electrician do this] with new sub-panel but because of the above, do I also need to have the two kitchen electrics split away [and tied into a kitchen circuit]?
Or, if there is a comprehensive source that I could access online to see the code changes then I could look it up. My code book is AWOL [and from 2003].
Thanks
NEC for kitchen circuits
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire