dimanche 26 avril 2015

100+ Year Old Basement Walls Crumbling

A friend told me the problems with my basement walls were cosmetic not structural but I would like some other opinions to make sure. Pic posted below.

I have been down there cleaning and the basement is dry. I would almost understand the walls failing if there were water coming in. Please also let me know what kind of company would I hire to fix this or if maybe it is something I might be able to tackle (I'm a small woman over 50). Since I'm on a limited budget, I want to know what I'm talking about if I have to hire the work done. Thank you in advance for your help!

Elizabeth

Name: DSCN02280002.jpg Views: 6 Size: 36.1 KB
Attached Images
 
100+ Year Old Basement Walls Crumbling

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.