dimanche 26 avril 2015

How to reprogram a Safewatch Pro 3000 with 6272CVADT TouchCenter KeyPad

Hello there,

I just moved into a home that currently has a Safewatch Pro 3000 with a 6272CVADT TouchCenter KeyPad. I do not have a way to communicate with the previous home owner.

I accidentally armed the system and attempted to disarm it by entering 6321 and 1234 which were recommended codes from searching the web. I also saw somewhere that a way to reprogram the system was to hold the # and * together while entering a series of combinations, however, having a touchcenter keypad, I don't understand how this would be possible.

Right now, I have unplugged the system and disconnected the battery, but I would like to be able to access and use this device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-JT
How to reprogram a Safewatch Pro 3000 with 6272CVADT TouchCenter KeyPad

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.