jeudi 21 mai 2015

Ademco motions detectors no longer working and are not recognized by Vista20P

Hi All, my first post on these forums and I'm looking for advice.

I moved into a new house last fall and installed a new Vista 20P system with 3 interior motions and 3 door contacts. This is my second system that I installed myself and note that this is not monitored. When I set it up, everything was working just fine as I tested it. I know the motions were working about 2-3 months ago since my daughter tripped one by going in the basement.

Since I installed it, I have made no changes to it - no programming, no additional hardware, etc. The other day, I was working in the basement and I noticed that the motion detector as not "lighting" the red LED motion sensor indicator. I then went upstairs and noticed the other two were not working either. They seem "dead". I went back downstairs and removed the battery from the motion. Went to check the main controller pad, and not even a tamper alarm or fault on that zone. It almost seems like the motions have been "de-provisioned".

I don't know what to think about this. I even tried testing the motions with the system armed and nothing. Kinda defeats the purpose of an alarm.

Anyone experience this before? Any ideas of what happened? I did try a complete power cycle but that didn't help.

Thanks in advance!
Ademco motions detectors no longer working and are not recognized by Vista20P

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.