mercredi 27 mai 2015

Mod/Con 'plug and play' boiler

Hello all!!!

Quick question, looking for a mod/con energy efficient boiler. Issue is, most out there are low mass and would require a buffer tank i believe due to the 2 small bedroom zones that have fin tube baseboard. The third zone is larger with approx 5-6 cast iron radiators and a length cast iron baseboard. So in order to prevent short cycling and due to having a hodgepodge of pipes and materials, I'm looking for a 'plug and play' of sorts for my boiler replacement. I know that HTP Versa Flame (with 55gal tank) is exactly that (so my plumber, and HTP rep says). However I'm looking for something similar maybe without the DHW. Thanks in advance for the options!
Mod/Con 'plug and play' boiler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.