mercredi 27 mai 2015

clueless boyfriend, please help

I have a wood coffee table with a nice fairly thick lacquer finish. My boyfriend got a water mark on the table and even though I knew of a couple of tricks to try to remove it, he thought he would try to fix it while I was at work. In just the area where the water ring was, he used Turtle Wax Polishing Compound for CARS.

Now, that one spot looks nice and glossy.....but it's also caused the wood to lift and crack.

What can i do to try and get an even finish, remove the last little piece of water mark left and disguise the damaged cracks? [ATTACH]51210[/ATTAName: photo 1.jpg Views: 0 Size: 46.2 KBCH]


I hope I attached the pictures ok.....
Thanks So Much for any advice

-Kate (ms. fix-it around the house - when boyfriend isn't looking)
Attached Images
  
clueless boyfriend, please help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.