jeudi 28 mai 2015

Rheem furnace wont power up.

I have a Rheem Furnace Model number RGPH-07EAUER, the blower motor quit working while the AC was running.
I checked the AC unit which is fine but noticed there is no power to the board in the furnace (no lit led's) I have replaced the motor run/start capacitor, 120v to 24v transformer and control board and I still have no power.
I am not getting good power to the transformer which is a 120v to 24v transformer.
I check the transfromer and it has only 8v output with the furnace powered on but when I check the transformer out of the furnace I plugged into an outlet it has 24-27v.
I also am not getting correct power at the board terminals for 120v. I check the black "hot" to ground and get 120v then I check the neutral to ground and get 120v but check the hot to neutral and get 0v??? I am getting lost.

Thanks
Rheem furnace wont power up.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.