mercredi 27 mai 2015

GE washer smells like gasoline or burning rubber

Hi all.

I have a GE top loading washing machine that is about 15 years old. There is an odor similar to gasoline or burning rubber that is coming from inside the washer when I stick my head in it (I know, great visual, right!?!) The thing is, it smells all the time, not just when I do a load. I thought it was something rubber that was burning out, but I figured if that was the case then the machine would smell worst when it was working. But instead, it smells all the time, even after not doing any laundry for a few days.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
GE washer smells like gasoline or burning rubber

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.