vendredi 29 mai 2015

Entire home circuit not working

I was cutting several slabs of stone for my fireplace using an exterior outlet to power my saw. About 2/3 the way through the cutting, the power ceased. There was no short and blackening of the outlet. I checked my breaker, it was not tripped for this circuit. Still I flipped it off and on for good measure. All other outlets (4 total) associated with this circuit I came to find are not working anymore.

Do I just need to replace the outlet that I was originally plugged into when I had initial issue(are circuits usually wired in series?)?

Could the breaker have gone bad, do I need to replace the circuit breaker?

Thank you for your time.

-Matt
Entire home circuit not working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.