jeudi 28 mai 2015

Adding Dishwasher to existing Cabinets

Hi All,

We're looking to add dishwasher to our existing cabinets. I'd prefer to install it myself since I have a bit of time and given it can be done without being expert in carpentry.

I'm attaching picture for the reference.
I was thinking of installing on the opposite side where the cabinet door is at the right angle and towards the right door of middle cabinet. I really have no idea how the structure is held up and also if I do remove the cabinet, I'd not know how to fill up (or make a smaller cabinet) with right design/color. I feel I can install the dishwasher myself since there are ~3 connections.

Thanks for the input!!

http://ift.tt/1HyZlbo
Adding Dishwasher to existing Cabinets

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.