mardi 26 mai 2015

Can the leviton IPHS5 run lights and fan independently?

Hey all,

I am trying to figure out how to wire this humidity sensor switch with an inline fan I got (for my bathroom). I have access to all wires and can run wires if needed as well... I believe I'll need to run 3 way line to my fan but let's see what you the nice people here think.

My question is this - Is it possible to have this switch work in the following fashion: I walk into the shower and click it, turning both the fan and the lights on, then when I am finished I click it again, turning the light off but letting the exhaust fan continue to run until the humidity sensor detects that the level of humidity as gone down enough and then it will shut off the fan....

If it is possible to do - how do I do it?
Can the leviton IPHS5 run lights and fan independently?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.