jeudi 28 mai 2015

2001 Ford Escape Xlt V6

Hello Everyone ;) I am the owner of a 2001 Ford escape.I'm having this current issue with my vehicle for the past month already I've spent roughly over $900 and still haven't been able to fix the issue. GI2 .my car currently isn't turning over it doesnt make any type of noise when I try to turn the engine on..my car does have power ex: lights,radio,windows and a.c my dashboard does show all the lights on and my odo reads ------- when the ignition is on when it's off it shows my current mileage which is 155299 I had to put in a new ecu or PCM because my other one was so damaged it could not be repaired.I also changed my spark plugs,starter motor,a few different fuses,check the battery and coils are in good working condition I'm trying to remember what else i changed but I'm literally blank since this situation has me pulling my hair out!:madhell: Also I plugged in a code reader and it says error ecm not found..how is it possible if its new?!I've ask various mechanics around my area and apparently no one knows what's wrong.. Please help!! :help:
2001 Ford Escape Xlt V6

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.