jeudi 28 mai 2015

Setting Kinetico Float Cup

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to properly set a float cup on a Kinetico softener. I believe I have the model 60 based on the size of the unit (17x46x8 overall size of both tanks and head unit). I had a problem with the salt tank overflowing and so I tried to bump the float lose thinking it was stuck or something. Well after taking the float arm out of the unit I realized I messed up the setting by pulling on it. I currently have an appointment for someone to come out and look at it next Wednesday, but my hard water is really getting on my nerves and making me want to try and take apart the head to see if I can find the problem. The only problem is even if I find a blockage and fix it, I'm not sure how to set the float back to where it needs to be.

I didn't see any marking on the rod that the cup is attached to, but the part where you break the tabs off had a "J" on the last tab showing. Also, my dial on top of the tanks is a 6. I just tried checking the hardness of the water with a Hach 5B kit, but got to over a 120 drops without seeing the change... Either my water is really hard or I screwed that up some how.

If anyone has even a ball park of the correct height of the float that would be useful. Then, I could at least use until Wed and get it set correctly then.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Setting Kinetico Float Cup

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.