vendredi 29 mai 2015

Exterior door weatherstripping recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations on some exterior door weatherstripping. The house was built in 1937 and currently has the original doors. The weatherstripping right now is metal. I'd like to replace this with something that will function in the winter. I can currently see light from around the door. What kind of weatherstripping should I look for? I saw some vinyl tubing on tack strips to attach to the door. I've also seen vinyl tubing that is actually inserted into grooves in the door jamb. The jambs don't actually have those grooves right now but I assume that I could use a grooving tool, if I could get my hands on one, to install.

Thanks for your time and help.
Exterior door weatherstripping recommendations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.