mardi 26 mai 2015

Proper filter size for the Rheem air handler

I am trying to figure out what filter size a particular AC handler uses.

Rheem RBHC-14J06SFD

I googled it and searched on Rheem's web site and nothing. I believe the units were installed in 2001-2002.

The unit currently has one of those adjustable plastic filter which has broken and the filter has been washed so many times it is time to get new ones. Any way I can determine from the model number the proper size? In measuring the broken plastic one it is about 12"X20" but there is some wiggle room width wise in the filter slot so I am wondering may be it should have been 12.5" or 13"?
Proper filter size for the Rheem air handler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.