jeudi 28 mai 2015

Frustrating AC Problem (No Air/Bad Thermostat?)

I live in an apartment unit with a HVAC unit. Right now, it turns on, but no cold air comes out - in fact, very little air comes out of the vents. I told my landlord about this, and he called a repairman to come look at it. The guy said that the HVAC unit seems to be working absolutely fine, and he didn't know why it was having issues. He suggested it might be a dirty filter, so I switched the filter out. I turned it back on after we had left it off for a few days, and cold air started coming out. However, recently it's gone back to the same problem.

Also frustrating is that the thermostat and internal unit don't seem to be cooperating. I'll tell it to turn off, but it might be a few to several minutes before it turns off. I set it to cool, but - again - it might a few to several minutes before it would turn on.

I dunno if this means anything, but sometimes when it turns off, I hear a clicking noise in the AC unit.

I'm frankly pretty frustrated that the repairman would look at it and just say, "Dunno what the problem is" and leave. If you go to the doctor's office vomiting profusely, but you seem otherwise healthy, I don't think they'd be like, "Well, dunno what your issue is" and send you home. I have a wife and baby daughter, so I want this resolved as soon as possible.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? I emailed my landlord about it again, but if there's something I can do, I'm more than happy to do it. Here is some AC unit information:

PRODUCT NO: FB4CNF018T00ABAA
MODEL NO: FB4CNF018
Frustrating AC Problem (No Air/Bad Thermostat?)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.